Monday, April 25, 2011

A few things this week:

House hunting starts again tomorrow.  
I have been doing just a bit of window shopping 
or online looking I should say... 

I am really loving all of the cobalts and corals right now but for now-
something neutral for the bed.

{west elm}

I have been eying these for quite some time now and 
I plan on using these for the bedroom and office.

 {west elm}


 I have a hard time picturing Ryan and his friends 
hanging out on this couch watching football but, hey- a girl can dream!
 

 {Ashley Furniture}

I fully intend on using this Ballard Design inspired painted 
wallpaper tutorial by Jones Design Companyin one of the rooms... 
...one of the very small rooms.
 


 {jones design company}


I know there is a lack of color but that will be decided much later. 
Certain rooms require certain color. 


Lunch today was an avocado and strawberries. DELISH! 
That is the easiest lunch for me to eat during the week
and also happens to be my favorite! 
I also purchased a few Fage yogurts for 
breakfast and snacks. I've been wanting to try those for a while now.
I desparately need to go grocery shopping 
for the rest of the week.


For now I am off to the gym for some cardio. 
The Arc Trainer has become my best friend for the past
two weeks and I am sticking with it for now.

What is your favorite thing to do at the gym?
What is your "go-to" healthy lunch on the job?







 

No comments:

Post a Comment